Yes, this is the Survey Page!
We're doing our own research on the well-being of high-tech workers,
so as to obtain data not filtered by human resource departments.
Choose the appropriate button to begin the survey. It'll take about 8-minutes.
You're a Manager
- Manage the front-line workers who create or support software.
- Have people who directly report to you.
- Must conduct annual reviews for those direct reports.
- Have a team that may consist of only one type of tech worker, or may be a combination of roles (Dev, QA, Writers, PMs, etc.).
You're a Non-Manager
if you have one of the following or similar titles:
- Software developer
- Software tester or quality assurance
- DevOps developer (both writes and tests code)
- Technical writer
- Program or Project manager
- User experience/User interface (UX/UI)/Visual designer
- Support or helpdesk worker by phone
- Desk-side, hands-on software/hardware support worker
Note: If you are not currently employed, please answer based on your most recent job. Thanks!!